Wednesday, December 10, 2008

IS CHARMIN ELIGIBLE?

I’ve had two people leaves comments stating that the Sealyham Terrier, CH Efbe's Hidalgo At Goodspice, as a prior winner of the Eukanuba National Championship, is ineligible to compete this year for the title. There is no such proviso in the official premium list and Charmin is listed on the AKC website as eligible to compete. My initial phone contact at AKC show services told me that Charmin is eligible, but deferred to the AKC show manager, Mike Canalizo. I have a phone call and e-mail into Mike and will report the results just as soon as he contacts me.

1 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the news! I tune in to your blog every morning now to catch up on the news. You make it sound so exciting!

    I hope we get to vote on who will win Westminster, too!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete