Saturday, June 26, 2010

DOG SHOW NIELSENS

CH Dawin Spitfire

They love their Hockey in Western Pennsylvania.  So it’s appropriate the Standard Poodle, CH Dawin Spitfire, picked up the hat trick today in Waynesburg PA at the South Hills Kennel Club show.  Polly Smith chose Jetta out of a final that included the Wirehaired Pointing Griffon, CH Fireside’s Spontaneous Combustion, the Wirehaired Dachshund, CH Tarlyn’s Line Leader MW, the Rottweiler, CH D”oro’s Solido Feliciano Uno, the Bedlington Terrier, CH Lamz College Road Trip, the Shih Tzu, CH Hallmark Jolei Austin Powers, and the German Shepherd Dog, CH Imp-Cen Rowland’s Tough Love.  Jettta, the Number Five Dog All Breeds, continues the Top Five Smackdown with her 19 BIS this year.  We feel like the Dog Show Nielsens.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see this girl in person. I LOVED Yes. I'm a herding dog person but Yes Wowed me when I saw her in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Jetta and owners. Congrats, also to Ch. Fireside's Spontaneous Combustion (BUSTER) whose winning ways continue to make history for his breed (Wirehaired Pointing Griffon). Admittedly I am prejudiced...own his sister...but my prejudice does not detract from his correctness and showmanship. He and Michelle are poetry in motion as they traverse the ring.

    Sharon D Young

    ReplyDelete