Sunday, December 18, 2011

ORLANDO TERRIER GROUP

GCH CH Steele Your Heart
(Photo by Infocusbymiguel)

Peter Green had the Terrier Group tonight in Orlando for the AENC.  His featured four were the Wire Fox Terrier, GCH CH Steele Your Heart, the Smooth Fox, GCH CH Slyfox Sneaks a Peek, the Skye Terrier, GCH CH Cragsmoor Buddy Goodman, and the Border Terrier, GCH CH Meadowlake Simply Sinful.

The Wire, Eira, who had an abbreviated show season, finished the year with a strong 14 all breed Bests.  Congratulations to breeder/owner Torie Steele, owner Maryann Roma, and handler Gabriel Rangel.

2 comments:

  1. Eira, put your 'big girl panties on' and show the world you are the most beautiful one in the BIS line up tonight. Eira you have an outstanding group of beautiful dogs in competition to night, I would love to see you win but it is not up to me, I do not have the pointy finger - I just wish you the best of luck, and to the other outstanding dogs as well.
    This bitch made me shiver from the first time I ever saw her pictures - and I am not a Terrier person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who was the Sealyham that won BOB?

    ReplyDelete