Wednesday, June 16, 2010

DAY TWO IN FILER ID

CH Starline’s Chanel

We have the day two results from Filer ID & the Snake River Canyon Kennel Club Of Idaho.  BIS judge was Nancy Byrd and her final seven were the Flat Coat Retriever, CH Blacklace Magic Mocha Sapphire, the Whippet, CH Starline’s Chanel, the Boxer, CH Duba Dae‘s Who‘s Your Daddy, the Smooth Fox Terrier, CH J’Cobe Kemosabe Vigilante Justice, the Silky Terrier, CH Barb-B's Tawnymist Topias, the Chinese Shar-Pei, CH Vaje's Miss Jayne Hathaway, and the Rough Collie, CH Gentry‘s Braveheart.  Her Best was the Whippet, Chanel.  Chanel is currently the country’s Number Six Dog All Breeds, a title she is likely to improve upon before the week is out.

2 comments:

  1. Talk about flying around the country.....Chanel is at two or three different venues on any given weekend depending on what she does or doesn't win. If you're going to complain about one doing this, complain about them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also I might add that if you post a statement like this concerning Chanel, get the facts correct. She has NEVER been flown to three different locations in one weekend ever. And we are doing nothing different than any other dog that is trying to stay on top. Sometimes, instead of going to a two day show we attend thurs and/or a Friday somewhere else. But, I can tell you that I, as her handler hates to fly and we have not flown anywhere until a little over a month ago.
    I cannot speak for the other dogs, but we take the health and happiness of our dog very seriously. And have passed on shows to rest.
    I prchased a motorhome just so we both her and I can be comfortable and use it! I am sitting in it as I write this.

    I, and I'm sure anyone else who flies to shows love their dog. Take into consideration that these dogs would not win consistantly if they were suffering.

    Furthermore, I live in an area where travel is a must. We do not have close shows as the folks on the east coast do. I would live to be able to have the choice to attend many different shows all within driving distance of my home.

    If you are going to complain about the flying dogs. At least have the guts to sign your name and stop hiding behind anyomous!

    ReplyDelete