We will collect your comments, do an analyses and report the findings back to you. Here’s how it will work. Add your comments here and give us the following information:
What show did you attend?
Rate the following factors one being poor, two being fair, three being average, four being good, five being excellent.
- Your overall show experience
- Location (well located near airport and/or major roads)
- Rings (adequate size, surface, protection from elements)
- Seating for spectators
- Grooming areas
- Parking/RV services
- Rest Rooms
- Food Services
- Vendor Services
- Show Management (Did they keep the show on time, were they helpful, responsive to exhibitors/spectators needs?)
- Number of Restrictions on Exhibitors (Could you take photos/videos, could you bring in your own food, leave your set ups in building overnight, etc.)
What was your least favorite thing about the show?
We purposefully are not collecting data on judges. We think judges already get plenty of feedback and don’ really relish a popularity contest on judges. We (and we think any show manager with a brain) are aware that the judging slate is the single most important factor for a lot of people. However, there are plenty of exhibitors who got to a show because it’s close to their homes, their friends are going, and/or there will be a major in their breed.
In any event, the purpose of this data collecting is to find out how you guys want show committees to improve their shows. Whether we find out anything depends on your participation. So take a few minutes and give us a show report.