Friday, December 13, 2013

ROTTWEILER BIS IN CLEVELAND


GCH CH Gamegard I’ll Have Another v Braeside
(Photo by Lynda Beam)

The Medina Kennel Club show In Cleveland was the only all-breed show in the US today as exhibitors in Orlando took a break with several specialties and the limited breed Sunshine State Herding Group Association show.

CH Telltale American Ride

1851 dogs entered today’s MKC event.  The seven who survived the day to visit judge Kent Delaney’s final were the English Springer Spaniel, CH Telltale American Ride, the Saluki, GCH H Starlite’s Made Of The Best Stuff On Earth JC RN BN, the Rottweiler, GCH CH Gamegard I’ll Have Another v Braeside, the Skye Terrier, CH   Desire Of Love Dell’ Antica Caledonia, a Pomeranian from the classes, CR Front Runner, the Bullodg, GCH CH Mytoys Epic Against the Wind, and the Pyrenean Shepherd, GCH CH La Brise Sun Bear.

Going to the front of the line was the Rottweiler, Indy.  Close behind was yesterday’s BIS winner, the Springer, Randy.  It was the second BIS in four final appearances for 18 month old Indy and owner/handler Holley Eldred.

2 comments:

  1. I may have sent this before, but I think I didn't necessarily finish the process! I have photos of Indy if you would like one, and also Holley's name has an "e" in this just so you know, I have a feeling you'll be seeing Holley & Indy again someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnank you, Lynda, I would love a couple of Indy photos!

    ReplyDelete