Sunday, March 18, 2012

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED

GCH CH Protocol’s Veni Vidi Vici  

The big weekend here in Louisville KY concluded today with Carol Spritzer’s final at the day two show of the Louisville Kennel Club.  We predicted that these four shows could have a huge effect on the national rankings and it appears that has been the case.  The Doberman Pinscher, GCH CH Protocol’s Veni Vidi Vici, made good on her name (Latin for I came, I saw, I conquered), taking home both of the LKC’s two BIS trophies.  

Her companions in today’s final, the English Springer Spaniel, GCH CH Wynmoor Champagne Supernova, the  Whippet, GCH CH Bo-Bett’s Speed Demon, the Wire Fox Terrier, CH AfterAll’s Painting the Sky, the Affenpinscher, GCH CH Banana Joe v Tani Kazari, the Standard Poodle, GCH CH Jaset’s Satisfaction, and the Old English Sheepdog, GCH CH Lambluv Gambolon Blue Thunder, all will take home A bucket full of all breed points.  However, the Doberman, FiFi, will find herself this week with the title of the Number Two Dog All Breeds and on the heels of the Number One Dog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment