Wednesday, January 25, 2012

NO FOOTBALL THIS WEEKEND

Rosedown Plantation Louisiana

Our show week begins tomorrow in Alexandria LA where the Baton Rouge Kennel Club & Alexandria Kennel Club will team up for four all breed shows, the only four show cluster in the country this week.  The Chain O'lakes Kennel Club & the Park Shore Kennel Club will partner for three all breeds in Grayslake IL beginning Friday.

The Middle Peninsula Kennel Club Of Virginia will augment its two weekend shows in Doswell VA with the  Potomac Hound Club’s & the Virginia Terrier Club’s limited breed shows on Friday.  Out in San Bernardino CA  the Tri-Valley Working Dog Club’s limited breed shows Of Pinon Hills will open on Friday & close on Monday for the Orange Empire Dog Club’s two all breed shows.

Everyone else will have to make do with the traditional two show weekend whether in Ladson SC with the Charleston Kennel Club, in Ocala FL with the Greater Gainesville Dog Fanciers Association, in Erie PA with the Erie Kennel Club, in Lake St Louis MO with the St Charles Missouri Kennel Club, in Daly City CA with the Golden Gate Kennel Club or in Anchorage AK with the Kenai Kennel Club & the Alaska Kennel Club.

That’s ten different venues offering you a chance to see this year’s crop of hopefuls.  There’s no football this weekend.  There’s no lawn to mow.  You have no excuse.  Get out to your local show and pick your favorite for next month's Westminster Kennel Club show.

3 comments:

  1. How many points does topper have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be shooting candids at Grayslake this weekend (as well as Vicki DeGruy), and reporting results on my FB page (Canine Candids by Lynda), if I could type faster on my iPad Billy I would send you the names, but I can't get them down fast enough ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my iPad the day before I left for Palm Springs. After years with Microsoft products, it's a learning curve, but I do love it.

    I will appreciate anything you can send me.

    ReplyDelete